Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Getting Wild: Part Deux


If you haven't seen Getting Wild then click here

Ok, so lets see if I can get these videos up and running!!

So I know I left off telling ya about the rattle snake, and I promise we'll get there.  But I wanted to add this before...If ya'll noticed from Getting Wild you didn't see a picture of 4th in the Litter.  Well that's because I wasn't thinking of pictures I was only thinking of video's.  Anyway, 4th in the Litter didn't want to do try the recurve but I did get a video with the compound and believe it or not his first release hit the bulls eye!!!! (he is defiantly a W boy...takes after his Pappy and Daddy!!)


And 1st & 2nd in the Litter wanted their turn at the compound.  They like the traditional better...again, just like their Pappy and Daddy....nothing wrong with that!

Alright!  Now for the rattle snakes!!!!!
1st one should be the attack, 2nd is mouse passing, and 3rd should be snake eating....(beware, some is graphic...may not be suitable for young children)



If you look close enough, you can see its super hard for the lil guy to breathe (video above)


The next two videos are when the Litter went in the reptile area.  I just couldn't do it!  Two of the booth workers had snakes out!  As you will hear me express how much I dislike snakes.  And you will hear the booth worker tell me NOT to shoot snakes...well, sorry pal...but this momma is gonna shoot as many as I want!!


This is where the gator is, as you will see that 4th in the Litter wanted nothing to do with it.  However, I thought it was fake and you'll hear 2nd in the Litter ask if it was fake....

Well, thats all the videos I have, wish we could've stayed there another day but really had to get home.  We're hoping next year we'll be able to stay for both days however, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
I do have one picture to add.  This is 4th in the Litter...we had some spare time for him to fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment